Regulations for baggage transportation
– Restricted articles
– Liquids in your hand baggage
– Maximum weight and size allowed
– Surfboards, Sailboards, musical instruments and Bicycles
– Excess baggage
– Special baggage
– Transporting Household appliances – following flight rates
– Delayed, lost or damaged baggage
– Reporting delayed baggage
– Damaged baggage
– If something is missing from your baggage
Restricted articles (Summary)
For liquids in your hand baggage we have special rules. You may not bring any blunt, pointed or sharp objects in your hand baggage. And items that are chemical, flammable, explosive or toxic are not allowed at all, both in your hand baggage and in your check-in baggage.
3.1 In compliance with international and local regulations the Carrier will deny (refuse) the transportation, as baggage (carry-on or checked-in), of those articles and dangerous substances that could constitute a risk to the health, flight or property, such as:
– Gases (compressed, liquefied, in solution or intensively refrigerated), including aerosols that are flammable, toxic or innocuous such as butane, oxygen, liquid nitrogen, aerosols containing paralyzing gases, refill tubes for liquid gas lighters, etc.
– Corrosives, solids or liquids, such as: acids, alkaline substances, mercury, liquid electrolyte batteries, etc.
– Explosives such as munitions, fireworks and flares, briefcases with alarm devices, percussion caps for toy guns, etc.
– Flammable liquids, such as fuels, paints, solvents, etc.
– Radioactive materials of any category.
– Oxidizers and organic peroxides, such as: bleachers, fertilizers, etc.
– Toxic and infectious substances such as: insecticides, pesticides, biological products containing pathogenic germs, etc.
– Flammable solids such as matches.
– Arms, considered as such all elements or objects that are made for or can be used, for attack or defense, such as: firearms, side arms, gases, element of electric shock, edged weapons, gases, pointed, with sharp edge, blunt, amongst which can be included clubs, axes and canes or rods with a weight in the inside or in the form of a spike.
3.2 With the purpose to observe the safety of the flight and to comply with the current regulations, the Carrier and the security personnel at the airport, can retrieve the articles and dangerous substances transported by the Passenger or in its carry-on baggage with the purpose to make them available to the corresponding local authorities in accordance with the local regulations in this respect.
For full information about Restricted Articles please go to (RESTRICTED ARTICLE PAGE LINK)
You can take one suitcase and a personal item with you, free of charge, under your care and responsibility. Please keep in mind that if there isn’t enough space in the cabin or if your baggage is larger than the allowed size, we will check your bag for you.
Dimensions and weight
The maximum weight for your carry-on baggage is of 8 kilos (17 lb).
The maximum dimensions are 55 cm (21 in) x 35 cm (13 in) x 25 cm (9 in) (width, height and depth), including the pockets, wheels and handle.
You must pay for additional baggage if your suitcase exceeds the dimensions and weight restrictions.
You can also take the following on board:
A jacket, an umbrella, a small camera, a pair of binoculars, something to read (books, magazines, tablet) or a small duty free bag.
We recommend you bring any items of value such as documentation, cash, jewels as well as fragile items and electronics, with you on board. We cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage of your belongings while transporting your baggage.
Where to store your baggage on board the airplane.
Your carry-on baggage should be stored in the bin above your seat.
Or under the seat in front of you, unless you are seated in an emergency exit or in the first row. In this case, store it in the overhead bin.
Liquids in your hand baggage
Liquids may be carried in your hand baggage but only in small amounts not exceeding 100 ml (3.4 oz.) per article. You must place these in a transparent and sealable plastic bag with a volume of no more than 1 liter. The bag must be closed and the articles must fit inside it easily. One transparent plastic bag may be taken per person.
However, you may always bring:
Baby food to be consumed during the flight
Medicines to be taken during the flight, provided you have a prescription or attending physician’s statement
Special diet foods to be consumed during the flight
3.3 There is a limit amount to the quantity that passengers can transport of medical and toiletry articles. Before including them in his baggage the passenger should obtain the pertinent information from the Carrier.
3.4 Only the personal effects necessary for the trip will be considered as Baggage.
3.6 The passenger cannot check-in the baggage to be transported in any other flight than the one he/she is going to board.
3.7 The Carrier will not check-in the baggage to a destination other than the one that appears in the passenger’s Ticket.
Maximum weight and size allowed
Find out how many items of luggage you can take in the hold of the aircraft free of charge and their permitted dimensions and weight.
Standard weight and size of each bag
- Linear dimension: 158 cm. (62 in) (width + height + length).
- Weight: 23 kg (50 lb). You must pay for additional baggage if your bag exceeds these dimensions and weight restrictions.
- Baggage that exceeds the maximum dimensions permitted of 200 linear centimeters (78 in) may not be transported as checked baggage, due to aircraft space limitation.
- The maximum weight permitted to transport your baggage in the hold is 30 kilos (66 lb) per baggage.
Surfboards, Sailboards, Musical instruments and Bicycles
Bicycles, Surfboards, Sailboards, Bicycles and all other large size items are not acceptable as baggage.
Musical instruments are not included in passengers free baggage allowance and are accepted as excess baggage on a space available basis only.
Make sure that the reservation is confirmed before departure to ensure that you can take your special baggage with you.
All baggage over and above the free baggage allowance per adult/child passenger and excluding the items mentioned above as personal items will be charged at the appropriate excess baggage rate. You can inquire about the Excess baggage rates at the Fly All Ways office or representative in your country.
Transporting Household appliances- following flight rates
Household appliances are not included in passengers free baggage allowance and are accepted as excess baggage on a space available basis only. Also Flat screen TV’s, washing machines, refrigerators, small furniture and other household appliances are not included in passengers free baggage allowance and are accepted on a space available basis only at a special charge. Please make sure you check with the ticket office or travel agent on availability of space in the cargo hold at the moment when you purchase your ticket.
Delayed, lost or damaged baggage
If your baggage is delayed or lost despite our care and attention, we will do our very best to return it to you as quickly as possible.
Reporting delayed baggage
If you discover in the baggage claim area that your baggage is missing, please immediately go to the Staff of the Fly All Ways Office at the airport, and fill out a Property Irregularity Report (PIR)
You should have received a baggage claim tag for every bag that you checked in before departure. Make sure to save these tags until you have received all of your baggage.
Normal use of your baggage may result in scratches, marks and dents on your luggage and in other minor damage. We are not liable for this.
If you discover other, bigger kinds of damage to your baggage, please report this to us as soon as you arrive. Or you can send a written claim to Customer Care within 3 days after arrival.
Send an email to email@example.com
If something is missing from your baggage
If any contents of your baggage are missing as a result of theft, you should report this immediately after arrival at the Staff of the Fly All Ways Office at the airport.
If the total weight of your baggage in the origin airport (stated on your baggage tag) is the same weight at your destination, the company is not liable and no compensation will be given.