Regulations for baggage transport – limited items
– Liquids in your hand baggage
– Maximum permissible weight and size
– Surfboards, shelves, musical instruments and bikes
– Excess baggage
– Special baggage – Transport of household appliances – next flight fares
– Delayed, lost or damaged baggage
– Reporting delayed baggage
– Damaged Luggage
-If something is missing in your luggage
– Compensation Restricted Articles (summary)
For liquids in your hand luggage we have special rules. You may not bring blunt, pointed or sharp objects in your hand baggage. and objects that are chemical, flammable, explosive or toxic are not allowed at all, both in your hand baggage and in your check-in baggage.
3.1 In accordance with the international and local regulations of the carrier will deny (refuse) the carriage, as baggage (Carry-in or checked in), of these articles and hazardous substances which may be a risk to health, flight or property Forms, such as:
– Gases (compressed, liquid, in solution or intensively refrigerated), including aerosols which are flammable, toxic or harmless, such as butane, oxygen, liquid nitrogen, aerosols containing crippling gases, refill tubes for Liquid gas lighters, etc.
– Corrosion, solids or liquids, such as: acids, alkaline substances, mercury, liquid electrolyte batteries, etc.
– Explosives such as ammunition, fireworks and torches, briefcases with alarm devices, percussion caps for toy guns, etc.
– Flammable liquids, such as fuels, paints, solvents, etc.
– Radioactive materials of each category.
– Oxidation agents and organic peroxides, such as: bleachers, fertilizers, etc.
– Toxic and contagious substances such as: insecticides, pesticides, biological products containing pathogenic germs, etc.
– Flammable solids such as matches.
-Arms, considered as such all elements or objects that are created for or can be used, for attack or defense, such as: firearms, Side Arms, gases, element of electric shocks, edges weapons, gases, focused, with sharp edge, Blunt, Among which can be included clubs, axes and sticks or rods with a weight in the inside or in the form of a spike.
3.2 In order to observe the safety of the flight and to comply with the current regulations, the carrier and the security personnel at the airport, can pick up the items and dangerous goods transported by the passenger or in his hand luggage With the aim of making them available to the corresponding local authorities in accordance with local regulations.
For complete information on limited articles go to (limited article page link)
You take one suitcase and a personal object with you, free of charge, under your care and responsibility. Please note that if there is not enough space in the cab or if your luggage is larger than the allowed size, we will check your bag for you.
Dimensions and Weight
The maximum weight for your hand luggage is 8 kilos (17 lb).
The maximum dimensions are 55 cm (21 in) x 35 cm (13 in) x 25 cm (9 in) (width, height and depth), including the pockets, wheels and handle.
You must pay for extra baggage if your suitcase exceeds the dimensions and weight limits.
You also take the following on board:
A jacket, an umbrella, a small camera, binoculars, something to read (books, magazines, tablets) or a small duty free bag.
We recommend you to include all items of value, such as documentation, cash, jewelry, as well as fragile items and electronics, with you onboard. We cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage of your possessions during the carriage of your baggage.
Where to store your luggage aboard the plane.
Your carry-on baggage should be stored in the bin above your seat.
or under the seat for you, unless you are sitting in an emergency exit or in the first row. In that case, store it in the overhead tray.
Liquids in your hand baggage
Liquids may be transported in your hand baggage, but only in small quantities not exceeding 100 ml (3.4 oz.) per item. You must place these in a transparent and lockable plastic bag with a volume of no more than 1 liter. The bag should be closed and the articles should fit in easily. A transparent plastic bag can be taken per person.
However, you always bring:
Consuming Baby food during flight
Medicines to take during the flight, provided you have a prescription or attending the doctor’s statement
Special dietary foods to be consumed during flight
3.3 There is a limit amount to the quantity that the passengers of medical and toilet articles can transport. To record them in his luggage, the passenger must obtain the relevant information from the carrier.
3.4 Only the personal consequences necessary for the trip will be considered as baggage.
3.6 The passenger cannot check in a flight other than the one he/she is on board.
3.7 The carrier shall not check in the baggage to a destination other than that which appears in the passenger’s ticket.
Maximum weight and size allowed
Find out how many pieces of luggage you take for free in the hold of the aircraft and the size and weight allowed.
Standard weight and size of each bag
- Linear dimension: 158 cm. (62 in) (width + height + length).
- Weight: 23 kg (50 lb) or 25 kg (55 lb), depending on the fare of the ticket. You must pay for extra baggage if your bag exceeds these dimensions and weight limits.
- Baggage exceeding the maximum permissible dimensions of 200 linear centimeters (78 in) shall not be transported as checked baggage, due to limitation of aircraft space.
- The maximum permissible weight for the transport of your luggage in the room is 30 kilos (66 lb) per luggage.
Surfboards, shelves, musical instruments and bikes
Bicycles, surfboards, shelves, bicycles and all other large format items are not acceptable as luggage.
Musical instruments are not included in the passengers free luggage and are accepted as excess baggage on a space available basis.
Make sure that the reservation is confirmed before departure to ensure that you take your special baggage with you.
All luggage above the free baggage supplement per adult/child passenger and excluding the above mentioned items as personal objects will be charged at the appropriate excess baggage rate. Inform you about the excess baggage fees on the Fly all Ways Office or representative in your country.
Transport of household appliances-next flight fares
Household appliances are not included in the passengers free baggage allowance and are accepted as excess baggage on a space available basis. Also flat screen TVs, washing machines, refrigerators, small furniture and other household appliances are not included in the passengers free baggage allowance and are accepted on a space available basis only at a special fee. Be sure to check with the ticket Office or travel agency to keep the availability of space in the cargo at the time you purchase your ticket.
Delayed, lost or damaged baggage
If your baggage is delayed or lost, despite our care and attention, we will do our best to send it back to you as soon as possible.
Reporting delayed baggage
If you discovered in the baggage claim area that your luggage is missing, please immediately visit the staff of the Fly all Ways office at the airport, and fill out a Property irregularity report (PIR)
For each bag you have checked in before departure, you have received a baggage claim tag. Make sure to save these Tags until you have received all your baggage.
Normal use of your luggage may result in scratches, marks and dents on your luggage and in other minor damages. We are not liable for this.
If you discover other, larger types of damage to your luggage, please report it to us as soon as you arrive. Or send a written claim to customer service within 3 days of arrival.
Send an email to email@example.com
If something is missing in your luggage
If the contents of your baggage were missing as a result of theft, you must notify the staff of all Ways at the airport immediately upon arrival.
If the total weight of your baggage at the airport of origin (indicated on your baggage label) has the same weight at your destination, the company is not liable and no compensation is given.