ENTRY REQUIREMENTS CUBA
Form and authorization requirements
- Passengers must complete a Sanitary Statement for Travellers (Declaración de Sanidad del Viajero) online prior to arrival.
- Passengers must complete an Advanced Travel Information (Información Adelandata de Viajeros) before boarding.
- Passengers must hold proof of purchase of the isolation or tourist package prior to departure.
- Passengers must hold a negative RT-PCR test result from a certified laboratory obtained within 72 hours prior to departure. The test result must be a printed copy. Digital copies will not be accepted.
- Passengers must hold a health passport or a vaccination certification confirming they are fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- This does not apply to the following passengers:
- Nationals of Cuba residing in Cuba. Passengers will be subject to mandatory hotel quarantine for 8 days at the passenger’s expense and testing on day 7; or
- Crew members, provided their stay in Cuba is less than 48 hours.
Quarantine and testing on arrival
- Passengers will be subject to Covid-19 health screening and may be subject to a random RT-PCR test on arrival. Passengers showing symptoms of Covid-19 or another disease will be referred to a health institution for further evaluation.
- Passengers traveling from the following countries will be subject to a to an RT-PCR test on arrival: Belgium, Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Hong Kong, Israel, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Liberia, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda or Zambia.
- Passengers traveling from Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa or Zimbabwe will be subjected to a RT-PCR test upon arrival. They must quarantine for 8 days at their own cost in a designated quarantine hotel. A second RT-PCR test will be taken on day 7, if negative, they may end the quarantine on day 8.