The following forms are mandatory to be completed:
E-visa or tourist card:
Only online visa application applies Suriname/vfsevisa
Passengers must hold proof that they are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 with a vaccine approved by the Brazilian Health Agency or by the World Health Organization or by the authorities of the country where the passengers was vaccinated, at least 14 days prior to departure. The proof of vaccination must include the passenger’s name, number of doses received and the date when they were received. Proof of vaccination must include a QR code.
This does not apply to:
- Passengers aged 11 years and younger;
- Passengers holding a medical certificate proving that they cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons;
All passengers must show proof of a negative COVID-19 test result to be allowed on the flight. Passengers younger than 12 are exempted.
The test type depends on the countries risk category which is determined by the ministry of health. Please visit Incidentie lijst – Ministerie van Volksgezondheid (10 jan 2022)
Non-residents of Suriname must hold travel insurance
Low Risk country
- A negative Antigen test not older than 24 hours or a negative PCR test not older than 72 hours
High Risk country
- A negative PCR test not older than 48 hours. On the 3rd day after arrival passengers must do an antigen test.
- Fully vaccinated passengers are advised to go into 7-day home quarantine after arrival
- Non vaccinated or partially vaccinated passengers must go into 7-day hotel quarantine at a SHATA registered hotel. For more information: Ministerie van Buitenlandse Zaken (20 dec 2021)
All passengers aged 3 years and older must wear a surgical mask in the airport and during their flight.