- One (1) piece is allowed. Maximum weight of 8 KG (17 lbs)
- Maximum dimensions are 55 cm (21 in) x 35 cm (13 in) x 25 cm (9 in) (width, height and depth)
- Additional charges may apply if your suitcase exceeds the allowed dimensions and weight limits
- Your checked-in baggage allowance depends on your itinerary
- In general, one checked-in piece may not exceed 23 KG (50 lbs)
- Our baggage policy for Paramaribo to Cuba allows you to check in one suitcase with a maximum weight of 30KG (66 lbs) free of charge
- Our baggage policy for Paramaribo to Belem v.v. allows you to check in one suitcase of 30 KG (66 lbs) free of charge
- Size Dimension: 158 cm. (62 in) (length + height + width)
- There will be additional charges if the checked-in baggage weight and dimension exceeds its maximum limit
- Surfboards, shelves, musical instruments and bikes and all other odd size items are not accepted as normal baggage
- Musical instruments are not included in the passenger’s free baggage allowance and are accepted as excess baggage if space is available
- Make sure that the special baggage reservation is confirmed prior to departure to ensure that you take your special baggage with you
View our destinations for more information
Delayed, lost or damaged baggage
If your baggage is delayed or lost, despite our care and attention, we will do our utmost to trace it and send it back to you as soon as possible.
Reporting delayed baggage
If you discover in the baggage claim area that your luggage is missing, please immediately notify our ground staff, and fill out a Property Irregularity Report (PIR) For each bag you have checked in before departure, you have received a baggage claim tag. Make sure to save these tags, keep them with you, until you have received all your baggage.
Normal use of your luggage may result in scratches, marks, or dents on your luggage and in other minor damages. The airline is not liable for this. If you discover other, types of damage to your luggage, please report it to us as soon as you arrive. Or send a written claim within 3 days of arrival by filling out the CLAIM form in the dropdown of the Customer service tab on our website. If something is missing from your luggage, and if some of the contents of your baggage are missing because of theft, you must notify the ground staff immediately upon arrival. Please read our Conditions of Carriage for further guidance.
Travelling to other countries
Entry regulations in each country are different and still subject to. Therefore, we kindly advise you - before starting your journey, to, please, check the current regulations of your destination country. Please visit IATA Travel Centre for all accurate information about passport, visa and health requirement of countries around the globe.
If you represent a family, or an organisation, company, or club, with a minimum of 10 persons, and you are planning to travel as a group, then Fly Allways experienced group travel specialists are available to assist. Please fill out and submit the Group Booking form with much as possible details and we will contact you as soon as possible.