Fly Allways is dedicated to provide positive travel experience for all our passengers. If you require any special assistance at the airport or on board, please let us know at least 48 hours before departure.
Medical and Disability assistance
If you require medical assistance at the airport, please contact Sales Office and we will guide your request. We kindly inform you that we care for you and, therefore, medical assistance must be requested at least 24 (twenty-four) hours prior to flight departure.
Unaccompanied Minor on international flights
On Fly Allways international flights an Unaccompanied Minor is a child between 6 and 11 years of age who is NOT accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
Booking of an Unaccompanied Minor
- Booking an Unaccompanied Minor may only be done by our recognized agents. Please contact our Fly Allways Country representative at least 2 business days prior to departure to book this service
- We only accept Unaccompanied Minors on Fly Allways flights; onward connections with other airlines are not possible
- Unaccompanied Minors will board before other passengers
- Unaccompanied Minors shall only be allowed when:
- The parents or legal guardians can show legalized proof of authorization
- The parents or legal guardians comply with the destination’s requirement concerning Minors
It is not possible to book an Unaccompanied Minor via our website. Please contact our Country representative to book the child as an Unaccompanied Minor. This service must be confirmed at least two business days prior to departure.
Please have the information about the responsible adult guardian dropping off and picking up the child from the airport ready when you call to book.
An Unaccompanied Minor form must be filled out and printed four times. Must be presented during the check-in process at the airport.
Unaccompanied Minor service fee US$150 / Euro 150 per Unaccompanied Minor flight
Unaccompanied Minor Travel Guidelines
Unaccompanied Minors must be checked-in by an adult guardian who must provide photo identification and contact information, as well as the relationship to the child. The responsible guardian must remain at the airport until the aircraft is airborne.
- On arrival in the destination city, the Fly Allways ground agent will also check photo identification and contact information before releasing the child to the guardian, who is predetermined in the child's booking
- Travel documents for the Unaccompanied Minor are placed in a special Fly Allways wallet worn by the child
- Please note, that all Unaccompanied Minors must be confirmed at least two business days prior to departure
- Four print copies of our Unaccompanied Minor Form should be filled out and ready during the check-in process
Unaccompanied Minors ages 2-11 years receive meal and beverages brought by the cabin crew, The traveling child is also welcome to bring food on board.
If you're pregnant and traveling before your 36th week, you can travel on a Fly Allways flight without medical documentation.
If you have reached your 36th week or after, you will need an obstetrician's certificate — the original and two copies — stating that you're fit for air travel. The certificate must be dated within three days (72 hours) of your flight departure. However, as we highly value your safety, we would prefer that your certificate is dated within one day of flight departure.
The certificate must state that the obstetrician has examined you and found you to be physically fit for air travel between the specified dates of your trip. Your baby's estimated birth date must be after the date of the last flight on the itinerary.
Please give the original certificate to one of our representatives at check-in. The remaining copies are for reference during air travel.
Download Certificate Form
Travelling with Pets
We dearly care for your pets.
We allow pets and dogs to travel with you provided that their weight (including their kennel) does not exceed 6 KG.
For more information or to book the service, please contact our Country representative.